Friday, January 27, 2012

Pre-Writing

I stole this great idea from Pudge and Zippy.  http://pudgeandzippy.blogspot.com/.
Using some play dough and a cake pop stick,  Adeline drew some lines in the play dough, and her favorite is to go "dot, dot" making dots.  We also took some beans and colored glass and "pushed" them into the play dough.  Well I "pushed"  Adeline just wanted to up them "on" the play dough.






This similar activity would be to difficult for Adeline but I wanted to give an extension idea if you have an older child.  


I really like printing up coloring pictures for Adeline that are very simple and would also be a word that we are working on speaking.


1 comment:

  1. We love play dough too! I haven't tried giving Boogie something to "write" with on his play dough. That's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...